HTMLDOC 1.8.x OpenSource Version
Publish Your HTML!
HTMLDOC converts HTML files and web pages into indexed HTML, PostScript, and PDF files suitable for on-line viewing and printing. HTMLDOC can be used as a standalone GUI application, in a batch document processing environment, as a web-based report generation application, or in embedded environments to support printing of HTML content!
Download the 7z Version NON Setup version 1.8.28
Work on Windows 95 - Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
HTMLDOC 1.8.28 fixes some known security issues and formatting bugs. Changes include:
- Updated local zlib to version 1.2.8.
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.8.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9.
- Updated default PDF version to 1.4.
- SECURITY: Fixed three buffer overflow issues when reading AFM files and parsing page sizes.
- Fixed incompatibility with Fortify's version of strcpy, which does not work properly with variable-length arrays (STR #235)
- Fixed compilation against PNG library 1.5 or later (STR #243)
- Fixed documentation errors (PR #6593, PR #6595)
- Marked Zapf-Dingbats as a standard font (STR #198)
- Fixed GPL license text in GUI (STR #222)
- Fixed a table formatting problem when a column has multiple colspan values (PR #6709)
- Fixed parsing of HTML comments (STR #181)
- Fixed potential out-of-bounds read in table-of-contents rendering code (STR #183)
- Fixed handling of image URLs with ampersands in them (STR #186)
- Fixed top/bottom margins for logo and header/footer images (STR #174)
- Fixed image alignment bug (Bug #231)
- Fixed X11 build problem (Bug #243)
Download bin HTMLDOC setup version 1.8.27 (stable)
Download HTMLDOC setup version 1.8.24 (stable)
OPENSSL DLL (required)
Download the complete DOKU as PDF file
Original Homepage for this program. Here can you find the source and the commercial version